Asian Flank Steak Stir-Fry
Servings: 6 people
- 4 ounces asian rice noodles or uncooked or 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp gingerroot minced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 16 oz frozen stir-fry mixed vegetables
- 1 cups carrots shredded
- 2 tsp sesame oil divided
- 1½ lbs beef flank steak cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- In a large bowl, soak noodles in boiling water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the vegetable blend and carrots in 1 teaspoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, stir-fry beef in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles. Stir noodles and vegetables into beef mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
NUTRITION INFO | Serving Size: 1 (212) g | Servings Per Recipe: 6 | AMT. PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE | Calories: 289.9 | Calories from Fat 77 g 27 % | Total Fat 8.6 g 13 % | Saturated Fat 2.9 g 14 % | Cholesterol 52.4 mg 17 % | Sodium 889.4 mg 37 % | Total Carbohydrate 30 g 9 % | Dietary Fiber 3.9 g 15 % | Sugars 5 g 19 % |Protein 22 g 44 %