Chili John's Chili
This is the shit you been waiting for.
- 1 square Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- ½ tsp Crushed dried Red Peppers KB: [¼ tsp]
- 3 Tbsp Chili Powder KB: [1 Tbls]
- 2½ Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cummin Powder KB: [1 tsp]
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder or use (3) cloves crushed Fresh Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper (Cayenne) KB: [¼ tsp]
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 2 ½ cups Water
- Brown (2) lbs ground chuck [mash up with potato masher] with (1) medium chopped onion in about (½) lb suet [ground].
- Simmer uncovered for about two hours or until it’s the consistency you want.
- Tastes better one or two days later, so it’s a good idea to make it ahead.
- Serve with Kidney Beans and Spaghetti.
Best Chili Ever!!